Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Welcome.


Welcome


Yeah, yeah, I know, another blog/site about being frugal, cheap, thrifty. Let me ask you this: Do you like just saving money, or do you want to really save money and live the good life? (sounding like a cheezy infomericial now) I like to live the good life. I like having nice things.


I'm a firm believer in taking care of life's priorities first. Pay your bills. Feed & clothe your family, before you consider buying that fancy designer purse.


I (and my hubby aka Mountain Man or MM for short) have both been broke. Ive been bankrupt. Through hard work, imagination, creativity and the love of saving a buck, we have a pretty darn good life. And I truly believe that I can help others at least make their lives easier by sharing.


While I try to get a handle on the tech stuff, excuse the boring facade of my blog. It will get better. I'm starting slow. Be patient.


And hey, spread the word, because I will be doing give aways and contests. And post pictures of my finds. And feel free to share your tips and deals, I'll post em' with full credit.


My first link of the day is for the Sears outlet stores. Anybody remember the old ones? Where they sold just about anything? Mostly items from their catalogs. The outlet stores they have now are great for finding appliances, tools, etc. Check the site to see if they have one near you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead~Tell Me How Cheap You Are